Monday 21 January 2019

Top Five Heather Graham Outfits

As the few regular visitors here may well know, I've long had a bit of a thing for the lovely Heather Graham. She's unlikely to win an Oscar for her acting, I guess I can concede that, but she's a decent enough actress and has a natural charm that I find very appealing. Then there's her aesthetic qualities which are, frankly, remarkable. Not only that but she looks pretty much the same today as she did 25 years ago! Not sure what sort of witchcraft she practises to maintain those pleasing attributes but, luckily for us, she seems happy to let us continue appreciating them from afar. Here are some of my favourite outfits of hers from various events:

          5... Just Cavalli Soho Store Opening, 2013



          4...AFI Awards, 2009



   3... Swarovski Fashion Rocks Gala Evening, 2007



    2... Rare by Nicole Maloney Launch Party, 2008



          1... Hangover Premiere in London, 2009


 

No comments:

Post a Comment