Sunday 24 August 2014

Top Five Traditional Biscuits

Now that I think about it I'm really not sure how popular biscuits are in other parts of the world - I get the impression that it's mainly various kinds of cookies - but over here in the UK nearly everyone enjoys munching on tasty biscuity treats regularly, and usually one of the 'traditional' kinds too. I can scarcely imagine a day at work without having a pack handy, and preferably one of these delightful varieties:

Special Note: I personally have no interest in 'dunking' so the suitability of these biscuits for that nonsensical act has not been considered when compiling this list.

5 - Rich Tea

They have 'Round Biscuit' written on them


4 - Custard Cream

They have a fancy curly design


3 - Malted Milk

They have cows on them


2 - Digestive

They are made of wheat and therefore make it seem like they're good for you


1 - Bourbon

They are awesome in every way


Honourable mentions: Lemon Puffs, Nice, Orange Cream Fingers (a real rarity)
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm liking that in Italy we can not prove.
    They make me want to eat them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer rich tea fingers to the round ones. For some reason they taste different. Also, chocolate digestives are much better than plain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Anonymous, thanks for dropping by :) You're right, I think I prefer fingers and chocolate ones respectively but they're only derivatives of the original so they don't qualify in their own right :P

    ReplyDelete